Joining our family means bringing your diverse ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done! You’ll work with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and go home safely every day, passionate and proud of what you have helped to build!
We are looking for a new team member to fill the position of Executive Assistant at NorLand Limited reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Executive Vice President (EVP).
In this position you will be expected to coordinate corporate legal matters, administrative procedures, board meetings, public relations activities and research and analysis functions for members of the executive team, committees and boards of directors. You will work closely with the VP of Finance, and the senior VP of the Infrastructure and Industrial Groups.
- Maintain corporate legal files and annual reports to government bodies
- Produce support to business units for prequalification info on corporate structure
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures for corporate office, executives, committees and the board of directors
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to executives, committees and boards of directors
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
- Manage confidential legal and HR files for the CEO and EVP
- Prepare agendas, take and distribute meeting minutes and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors
- Assume role of the head office facilities manager
- Make necessary travel arrangements for the executive team as required
- A bachelor's degree in public administration, political science or a related discipline preferred
- Must possess a minimum of 10 (ten) years hands-on experience in an executive assistant capacity
- Must be proficient in MS Office computer applications
- Must be able to work overtime or under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills - interface with management team
- Maintain confidentiality of all information received from the company
- Must be well organized and able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to prioritize in order to ensure timely completion of tasks
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com quoting “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.