For the past 40 years Bauer has been considered the world leader in engineering, manufacturing and innovating the drilling rig industry. It continues to adapt state-of–the–art standards and new technologies in Bauer drill rigs. Bauer develops and manufactures customized drilling solutions which set new standards of safety, efficiency, productivity and ease of service in the deep drilling business. For the first time, Bauer will partner with a Canadian company, “New Company” to service, maintain and supply their drill rigs.
The Red Seal Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic will be responsible for the troubleshooting, its repair, and maintenance of Bauer Drilling Equipment and components, according to Bauer defined specifications, including responsible for new equipment commissioning and training at customer sites. Willingness and ability to successfully complete a 3 week Bauer led training program in Germany.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inspecting equipment for proper performance and determining faults and malfunctions
- Adjusting equipment & repairing/replacing defective parts components or systems according to scope of work to restore equipment to original manufacture specifications
- Testing repaired equipment to ensure proper operational performance
- Commissioning new equipment
- Completing accurate time records, technical reports, failure reports, and parts lists
- Staying current with industry, customer, product developments and technical best practices
- Complying with SMRT safety policies and identifying/reporting any unsafe work habits
- Maintaining hand tools and equipment to ensure safe operation
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Field and Red Seal Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (or equivalent). License is mandatory
- Ability to work and troubleshoot independently
- Willing to travel
Those interested, please respond to Simon Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and certification documents.