NorLand Limited is diverse group of 16 specialized heavy construction businesses that have been serving the construction industry since 1954. Our Brand Promise is to continue making Anything Possible – just as we’ve been doing for over 65 years.
Traxxon Foundation Equipment (TFE), part of NorLand Limited is Western Canada's authorized BAUER Maschinen GmbH service partner, servicing and delivering parts to the rock drilling industry. We service and provide parts for drills such as BAUER, KLEMM, and a variety of others. Traxxon FE offers rewarding careers and training, mentoring and professional development for every employee and supports opportunities for their growth and advancement.
Traxxon Foundation Equipment Ltd. is in search of an Account Manager who will be responsible for generating leads and managing the relationships with Drilling Industry clients and customers and creating and promoting a strategic sales plan to meet business objectives.
- Develop new business opportunities while increasing the use of Traxxon’s product offerings
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategic products and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for customers
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with industry while promoting Traxxon Foundation Equipment
- Development and implementation of the TFE’s sales account strategies and plans
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generating sales leads
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and annual sales targets
- Keep up to date with knowledge and understanding of the business needs of each client and proactively identifying solutions
- Act as a liaison with business development or other operational groups, to ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle from developing/maintain customer base, negotiating pricing & contracts, orders, deliveries, resolving issues and dealing with Accounts Receivables related issues
- Negotiating supply agreements and closing sales with new and existing customers
- Maintain customer records regarding sales activity, testing programs, product related issues and resolutions
- Travel to all parts of the sales territory on a regularly scheduled basis to meet with customers
- Seek out and develop opportunities to run product testing trials at sites and with contractors. Convert testing trials into supply agreements.
- Effectively deal with product related issues or services with the customer
- Comply with health and safety program. Support a positive health and safety culture
- Post-secondary degree and/or in-depth Drilling Equipment industry experience (6 - 8 years)
- 5 years sales experience in a heavy equipment related industry
- Confident communicator who can coordinate with multiple stakeholders (suppliers, mechanics and customers)
- Proficient with MS Office Software
- Proven experience in Business Development activities
- Experience with foundation drilling equipment, specifically Bauer and Klemm brands, is an asset
- Must be willing to travel as needed to fulfill business requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good work ethic and a willingness to learn
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Account Manager” in the subject line.
Traxxon Foundation Equipment and NorLand Limited are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices