NorLand Limited is diverse group of 16 specialized heavy construction businesses that have been serving the construction industry since 1954. Their Brand Promise is to continue making Anything Possible – just as they’ve been doing for over 65 years.
Apex Specialized Rigging and Moving offers a wide variety of industrial moving services to complete project moves throughout western Canada. Some of these services include equipment placement, heavy dimensional transportation, and industrial specialty equipment moving. Pro-Tech Industrial Movers supports with arts and specialty items installations, machinery moving, specialized rigging and placement, and millwrighting.
We are currently seeking an individual with exceptional attention to detail, a background in billing and invoicing in the construction sector, to fill the role of Billing Administrator. Located in Delta, BC, the Billing Administrator will be responsible for working closely with the Project Coordinator within the Apex/Pro-Tech Business unit, assisting with date entry, coordinating the billings of completed work orders, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Generate invoices upon receipt of completed work orders for all jobs
- Coordinate the billings of completed work orders with Project Coordinator
- Assist in data collection to support the billing of completed work orders
- Open new jobs in ERP system and maintain electronic record book of all jobs
- Obtain revised purchase orders from customers when necessary
- Verify job, equipment, and hours of work, etc. for field staff when necessary
- Accounts receivable collections
- Perform administrative duties such as data entry, filing and record management, photocopying, mailings, form letters, etc.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and administrative support services
- 3-5 years’ billing/bookkeeping experience in a construction environment
- Professional Bookkeeper Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, multitasking and organizational skills
We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices