NorLand Limited is a diverse group of 15 specialized heavy construction businesses that have been serving the construction industry since 1954. Our Brand Promise is to continue making Anything Possible - just as we've been doing for over 65 years. NorLand offers rewarding careers to skilled, reliable and motivated individuals who enjoys meeting new challenges and taking a hands-on approach while working independently or alongside other experienced professionals.
We are looking for a Change Management Lead with strong stakeholder management, collaboration and communication skills, the ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders at all levels, and a background in the end-to-end delivery of business change and transformation. We’re especially looking for experience delivering effective communications and training plans, with evidence of implementing solutions and change across large projects successfully - ideally from a construction, engineering or industrial background.
This role is a key member of NorLand’s Business Transformation Program. The role is accountable for developing and implementing change management strategies for multiple business impacted by the program. The role reports to the Program Director and is expected to be a term position lasting approximately six months, with possibility of extension.
- Provide change management support for the Business Transformation Program
- Partner with business & project leaders on successful delivery of the initiative
- Build out and ensure adherence to company change management frameworks
- Perform change impact assessments to identify key risks and resistance to successful implementation
- Develop and deliver on comprehensive stakeholder engagement, communications, and training plans to ensure project success
- Create plans for measuring adoption and success of change
- May manage /interface with external service providers
- Develops change management communities of practice to share best practices and learnings
- Extensive experience of managing, delivering, and embedding change across a diverse group of businesses
- Hands-on experience of implementing deliverables and solutions across a range of large projects and programmes
- Experience developing and using insights to create relevant, timely and engaging communications across many channels
- Extensive experience of working with senior stakeholders to assess requirements and deliver change management and solutions
- Experience developing change materials (including stakeholder map, impact assessment, training needs assessment, training materials)
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and in alignment with NorLand businesses
- Demonstrates strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Strong networking/consulting skills with good internal/external links
- Formal qualifications in change management, project management, and/or process improvement methodologies
- Experience of working in a multi-company organisation
- Relevant education in business, engineering, or construction
- Construction sector experience
At NorLand Limited, we are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.