NorLand Limited is diverse group of 16 specialized heavy construction businesses that have been serving the construction industry since 1954. Our Brand Promise is to continue making Anything Possible – just as we’ve been doing for over 65 years.
Traxxon Rock Drills Ltd., part of NorLand Ltd., specializes in providing equipment solutions for the Rock Drilling Industry which make economic sense and provides our customers with the opportunity to make larger profits. They design and manufacture their own brand of TR-EX Rock Drilling attachments in various sizes, as well as their own drifters. They are a full-service dealer for Sandvik Surface Drills and rock tool consumables, as well as have access to other Drilling Industry lines of products. They specialize in distributing new and used equipment, service & repairs, parts sales and custom design solutions for customers all over the world.
Traxxon Rock Drills Ltd., part of NorLand Limited, is seeking a detail-oriented, hardworking individual with experience in warehouses and excellent computer skills to fill the role of Junior Parts Person. Located in Burnaby, BC., the Junior Parts Person will be responsible for maintaining inventory records, preparing inventory, sales and purchasing reports, perform cycle accounts and other duties as required.
- Maintain inventory records
- Prepare inventory, sales and purchasing reports
- Perform cycle counts
- Gathering quotes and booking logistics services
- Gathering and distributing materials for work orders
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year in supply chain or inventory control required
- Excellent math, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- Forklift experience is considered an asset
- ERP computer system experience is considered an asset
- Ability to lift 40lbs unassisted
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices