Joining NorLand Limited means bringing your diverse ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done! You’ll work with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and go home safely every day, passionate and proud of what you have helped to build.
Pinnacle Drilling Products provides innovative drilling solutions and is the one-stop shop for all drilling and service needs, either by supplying or custom making products for clients across Canada and around the globe.
The Engineering & Production of Pinnacle is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Production Technologist for their Calgary, Alberta location.
In this position you will report to the Production Engineer and work closely with other production and manufacturing personnel. You will be involved in a variety of operations associated with manufacturing, including, but not limited to:
Drafting, design, product engineering, production scheduling, purchasing, and quality control activities.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practice safe work always. “SWATT – Safe Work All the Time!”
• Act as a brand ambassador for both internal and external customers
• 2D & 3D drafting and design
• Product design, sometimes requiring the measurement and reverse engineering of used or legacy parts
• Production related documentation control
• Quality control and assurance of manufactured parts
• Assistance in production scheduling
• Purchasing and procurement of manufacturing goods
• Assist with coming up with innovative ideas for process improvement
• Help promote a work environment where the safety and health of all employees, subcontractors, and individuals is paramount
• 3+ years’ experience in an engineering technology field
• Engineering Technologist diploma or degree; preferably in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering
• Proficiency in SolidWorks
• Familiar with AutoCAD
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, etc.
• ERP/MRP experience considered an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills with respects to engineering design, efficiency, scheduling, etc.
• Work experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
• Positive attitude, with a desire to progress and grow with a great company
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Production Technologist.”
Application deadline is end of day, Friday July 24, 2020.
We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices