Traxxon Foundation Equipment (TFE) services and provides parts for foundation equipment and other rock drills. TFE offers rewarding careers and training, mentoring and professional development for every employee and supports opportunities for their growth and advancement.
We are looking for a new team member to join us as a Shipper/Receiver. Reporting to the Parts and Service Manager, you will be responsible for materials handling, shipping and receiving, inventory control, and general yard and warehouse maintenance.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Verifying materials received are as ordered, and accurately routing and recording incoming items
- Preparing parts and materials for shipment ensuring cost effective logistics services and secure packaging of the products
- Prioritizing, verifying, recording and managing outgoing shipments
- Warehouse and yard management including overseeing inventory levels, and tagging and tracking all items
- Performing various other tasks associated with warehouse/yard maintenance and organization.
- Maintaining quality and safety control standards
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous shipping, receiving and inventory control experience
- Forklift license an asset
- Microsoft Office computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong written, verbal and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of warehouse equipment operation and maintenance
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects in a safe manner
- Knowledge of postal and/or commercial shipping methods and procedures
Traxxon Foundation Equipment and NorLand Limited are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent