We are a family of 17 businesses working safely together and believing to our core that no task is too daunting. We get excited by, and creatively rise to, every challenge making anything possible.
Copcan Civil, part of NorLand Limited, specializes in construction management and civil construction in BC. Copcan employs over 150 people and currently operates on Vancouver Island, the Okanagan and Kootenays. We are hiring reliable and motivated traffic control persons for projects on Vancouver Island.
- Performing tasks involving physical labour
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability to follow instruction
- Work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be punctual and have excellent attendance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Valid BC driver’s license
- First aid is considered an asset
- Valid Traffic Control ticker
- Reliable Transportation
Benefits of Working with COPCAN Civil:
- Copcan has a comprehensive Occupational Health & Safety Policy, employee safety is our priority on all sites
- We are committed to quality workmanship and doing things right the first time
- Employees are supported by motivated and knowledgeable staff
- Training and education provided as needed
- Competitive wages
We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.