Traxxon Foundation Equipment (TFE) services and provides parts for foundation equipment and other rock drills. TFE offers rewarding careers and training, mentoring and professional development for every employee and supports opportunities for their growth and advancement.
We are looking for a new team member to join us as a Warehouse & Yard Assistant. Reporting to the parts and service manager, you will be responsible for materials handling, shipping and receiving, including organizing, loading, offloading, storage of equipment and tools, and general yard and warehouse cleaning and maintenance.
- Assist with maintaining the yard and warehouse in an organized and neat manner
- Proactively communicate with Supervisors to ensure correct work area protocols are followed
- Assist in the yard & buildings to organize and keep tidy
- Help promote a work environment where the safety and health of all employees, subcontractors, and individuals on NorLand sites is paramount
- Hold a keen interest for improving effectiveness and appearance of the warehouse
- Keep the warehouse tidy, ensuring product is clearly labelled and located
- Assist with inventory management
- Assist with pulling orders of materials and equipment from the yard and warehouse, as required
- Support mechanics with yard and warehouse activities including preparing and closing out work.
- Organize and process incoming inventory and outbound customer orders.
- Assist with building maintenance & yard maintenance including health and safety
- Assist with washing equipment and preparing for maintenance or delivery to customer
- Previous warehouse experience in material handling, including loading/unloading an asset
- Forklift License an asset
- Microsoft Office Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Traxxon Foundation Equipment and NorLand Limited are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent