Season of Challenge - Quarterly Workout Challenge
This quarter’s workout challenge, dubbed “Season of Challenge”, took place from November 1st to December 10th. There were 10 teams altogether, and 37 NorLanders who participated. There were points to be earned each week based on each participant’s workouts and bonus points to be given out for special weekly challenges.
In addition to encouraging NorLanders to get out there and be more active, the funds raised here go to help the good folks over at Dixon Transition Society, who work tirelessly to reduce the impact of domestic violence by providing a safe haven for women and children. For each point, $1 was donated to Dixon. This initial goal was to raise $900 but with all donations, nearly $1,500 was raised!
Honourable mentions to all the participants:
- The Diddly Squats – Miles, Chloe, Sandy, Racheal
- Rock Drill Superstars #1 – Josh, Steve, Mathew, Jussi
- Catch Us Outside – Sydney, Simon, Kaelan, Kevin
- The Bellas – Anna, Brandi, Kruti, Rose
- Missed Fits – Japjeet, Hayden, Tomas, Brad
- Premature Acceleration – Krista, Ciara, Shylo
- The BelPacific Lads – Pedram, Gordon, Stewart
- Workout Wonders – Darlene, Lucila, Nathan, Tam
- Transitory Fitness – Mike, Dan, Kelly, Justin
- TBD – Eleanor, Jaimie, Michelle
NorLanders did a total of 765 workouts over the challenge, which resulted in 21.25 days of movement! Congratulations to all those involved and to the winning teams: The Diddly Squats, Rock Drill Superstars #1, Catch Us Outside, and The Bellas!